View Trinity River Communities in a larger map
The communities of the Trinity River run along its long path from the orginal headwaters high in the Trinity Alps Wilderness area, through communities now submerged by Trinity Lake and on downstream through rural Trinity County, CA bisecting the northern third of the county. Lewiston, Poker Bar, Douglas City, Junction City, Helena Big Flat, Big Bar, Del Loma, Burnt Ranch, Hawkins Bar, Salyer, Willow Creek and Hoopa are all touched by the mighty Trinity on its way to the confluence with the Klamath River at Weitchpec.
- Fishing Report: Week of March 27 - Sacramento Bee
- Yurok Tribe braces for worst fisheries disaster in Klamath River history - Elk Grove News (registration) (blog)
- California and its struggling relationship with Trump - SFGate - SFGate
- Fishing Report: March 17, 2017 - Record Searchlight - Redding Record Searchlight
- Native Americans Fear GOP Budget Cuts Will be the Death of Tribal Radio - In These Times