View Trinity River Communities in a larger map
The communities of the Trinity River run along its long path from the orginal headwaters high in the Trinity Alps Wilderness area, through communities now submerged by Trinity Lake and on downstream through rural Trinity County, CA bisecting the northern third of the county. Lewiston, Poker Bar, Douglas City, Junction City, Helena Big Flat, Big Bar, Del Loma, Burnt Ranch, Hawkins Bar, Salyer, Willow Creek and Hoopa are all touched by the mighty Trinity on its way to the confluence with the Klamath River at Weitchpec.
- Fortuna resident hurt after log truck he was driving overturned - Eureka Times Standard
- Report: California salmon, steelhead, trout species face extinction within next century - Eureka Times Standard
- Fishing Report: Week of May 8 - Sacramento Bee
- North Coast reps. request funds for salmon emergency - The Mendocino Voice
- Steve Carson's Outdoors: Lake Oroville bass fishing 'on fire' - Oroville Mercury Register