View Trinity River Communities in a larger map
The communities of the Trinity River run along its long path from the orginal headwaters high in the Trinity Alps Wilderness area, through communities now submerged by Trinity Lake and on downstream through rural Trinity County, CA bisecting the northern third of the county. Lewiston, Poker Bar, Douglas City, Junction City, Helena Big Flat, Big Bar, Del Loma, Burnt Ranch, Hawkins Bar, Salyer, Willow Creek and Hoopa are all touched by the mighty Trinity on its way to the confluence with the Klamath River at Weitchpec.
- Study reveals impact of nearly two decades of water cuts in California - The Turlock Journal
- Mill Creek Restoration in Full Swing - Two Rivers Tribune
- California Reservoirs Rise from Drought to Deluge (PHOTOS ... - YubaNet
- Good,bad, good news | Sonoma Index-Tribune | Sonoma, CA - Sonoma Index-Tribune
- No king salmon season on the Trinity this year | Local News ... - The Trinity Journal