View Trinity River Communities in a larger map
The communities of the Trinity River run along its long path from the orginal headwaters high in the Trinity Alps Wilderness area, through communities now submerged by Trinity Lake and on downstream through rural Trinity County, CA bisecting the northern third of the county. Lewiston, Poker Bar, Douglas City, Junction City, Helena Big Flat, Big Bar, Del Loma, Burnt Ranch, Hawkins Bar, Salyer, Willow Creek and Hoopa are all touched by the mighty Trinity on its way to the confluence with the Klamath River at Weitchpec.
- County warns fresh water swimmers to avoid blue-green algae - Eureka Times Standard
- (VIDEO) Popular TV Car Series 'Top Gear' Responsible for Amphibious Car Seen Driving Across Ruth Lake? - Lost Coast Outpost
- Drain the Swamp: Trump's Interior Deputy just can't stop lobbying ... - Red, Green, and Blue
- Goldman Sachs gives low-ball estimate of Delta Tunnels costs - Red, Green, and Blue
- Events Briefs - The Trinity Journal