View Trinity River Communities in a larger map
The communities of the Trinity River run along its long path from the orginal headwaters high in the Trinity Alps Wilderness area, through communities now submerged by Trinity Lake and on downstream through rural Trinity County, CA bisecting the northern third of the county. Lewiston, Poker Bar, Douglas City, Junction City, Helena Big Flat, Big Bar, Del Loma, Burnt Ranch, Hawkins Bar, Salyer, Willow Creek and Hoopa are all touched by the mighty Trinity on its way to the confluence with the Klamath River at Weitchpec.
- Helena, Fork fires at a glance - The Trinity Journal
- Letters to the Editor, Sept. 13, 2017 - Mad River Union
- California Wildfire Roundup For Sept. 12 | Jefferson Public Radio - Jefferson Public Radio
- Toxic Pesticides from Illegal Cannabis Grows Are Seeping Into California's Waterways - MERRY JANE
- Banned pesticides from illegal pot farms seep into California water - Reuters