View Trinity River Communities in a larger map
The communities of the Trinity River run along its long path from the orginal headwaters high in the Trinity Alps Wilderness area, through communities now submerged by Trinity Lake and on downstream through rural Trinity County, CA bisecting the northern third of the county. Lewiston, Poker Bar, Douglas City, Junction City, Helena Big Flat, Big Bar, Del Loma, Burnt Ranch, Hawkins Bar, Salyer, Willow Creek and Hoopa are all touched by the mighty Trinity on its way to the confluence with the Klamath River at Weitchpec.
- Karuk Tribe seeks to list Klamath River salmon as endangered ... - Herald and News
- Fall Chinook season closed on Klamath and Trinity rivers - Lake County News
- Chinook salmon fishing on Humboldt's rivers banned this year - KRCR - KRCRTV.COM
- Salmon, steelhead arrive in upper Trinity River - Redding Record Searchlight
- Fishing the North Coast: Klamath River remains open for steelhead, closed for salmon - Eureka Times Standard