The federal Bureau of Reclamation plans to increase the release of water from Lewiston Dam to the Trinity River starting this Wednesday, April 5. The releases are for Trinity Lake storage management purposes. The release will begin increasing up from 300 cfs at 2 a.m. Wednesday, reaching 1,500 cfs at 2 p.m.
- Karuk Tribe seeks to list Klamath River salmon as endangered ... - Herald and News
- Fall Chinook season closed on Klamath and Trinity rivers - Lake County News
- Chinook salmon fishing on Humboldt's rivers banned this year - KRCR - KRCRTV.COM
- Salmon, steelhead arrive in upper Trinity River - Redding Record Searchlight
- Fishing the North Coast: Klamath River remains open for steelhead, closed for salmon - Eureka Times Standard