The federal Bureau of Reclamation plans to increase the release of water from Lewiston Dam to the Trinity River starting this Wednesday, April 5. The releases are for Trinity Lake storage management purposes. The release will begin increasing up from 300 cfs at 2 a.m. Wednesday, reaching 1,500 cfs at 2 p.m.
- Helena, Fork fires at a glance - The Trinity Journal
- Letters to the Editor, Sept. 13, 2017 - Mad River Union
- California Wildfire Roundup For Sept. 12 | Jefferson Public Radio - Jefferson Public Radio
- Toxic Pesticides from Illegal Cannabis Grows Are Seeping Into California's Waterways - MERRY JANE
- Banned pesticides from illegal pot farms seep into California water - Reuters