The federal Bureau of Reclamation plans to increase the release of water from Lewiston Dam to the Trinity River starting this Wednesday, April 5. The releases are for Trinity Lake storage management purposes. The release will begin increasing up from 300 cfs at 2 a.m. Wednesday, reaching 1,500 cfs at 2 p.m.
- Fortuna resident hurt after log truck he was driving overturned - Eureka Times Standard
- Report: California salmon, steelhead, trout species face extinction within next century - Eureka Times Standard
- Fishing Report: Week of May 8 - Sacramento Bee
- North Coast reps. request funds for salmon emergency - The Mendocino Voice
- Steve Carson's Outdoors: Lake Oroville bass fishing 'on fire' - Oroville Mercury Register