The federal Bureau of Reclamation plans to increase the release of water from Lewiston Dam to the Trinity River starting this Wednesday, April 5. The releases are for Trinity Lake storage management purposes. The release will begin increasing up from 300 cfs at 2 a.m. Wednesday, reaching 1,500 cfs at 2 p.m.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Hit-and-run in Trinity River area ends with both parties arrested - KRCRTV.COM
- Fishing news from Bill Lynch - Sonoma Index-Tribune - Sonoma Index-Tribune
- North state fishing report - Chico Enterprise-Record
- North state fishing report - Chico Enterprise-Record - Chico Enterprise-Record