The federal Bureau of Reclamation plans to increase the release of water from Lewiston Dam to the Trinity River starting this Wednesday, April 5. The releases are for Trinity Lake storage management purposes. The release will begin increasing up from 300 cfs at 2 a.m. Wednesday, reaching 1,500 cfs at 2 p.m.
- CDFW schedules two Free Fishing Days this summer - Taft Midway Driller
- CDFW schedules two Free Fishing Days this summer - News ... - Siskiyou Daily News
- Cast your luck with free fishing days in California - The Union of Grass Valley
- Three teens tubing down Trinity River found safe - Eureka Times Standard
- Hell or High Water: How Will CA Adapt to the Anthropocene? - CALIFORNIA