The federal Bureau of Reclamation plans to increase the release of water from Lewiston Dam to the Trinity River starting this Wednesday, April 5. The releases are for Trinity Lake storage management purposes. The release will begin increasing up from 300 cfs at 2 a.m. Wednesday, reaching 1,500 cfs at 2 p.m.
- People, places and plants - The Herald-Times
- CHP seeks senior volunteers - The Trinity Journal
- 19th annual Salmon Festival in Weaverville | Festivals | trinityjournal ... - The Trinity Journal
- Robert Donald Robison - The Trinity Journal
- Salmon finally show up on American River | The Sacramento Bee - Sacramento Bee