The federal Bureau of Reclamation plans to increase the release of water from Lewiston Dam to the Trinity River starting this Wednesday, April 5. The releases are for Trinity Lake storage management purposes. The release will begin increasing up from 300 cfs at 2 a.m. Wednesday, reaching 1,500 cfs at 2 p.m.
- Study reveals impact of nearly two decades of water cuts in California - The Turlock Journal
- Mill Creek Restoration in Full Swing - Two Rivers Tribune
- California Reservoirs Rise from Drought to Deluge (PHOTOS ... - YubaNet
- Good,bad, good news | Sonoma Index-Tribune | Sonoma, CA - Sonoma Index-Tribune
- No king salmon season on the Trinity this year | Local News ... - The Trinity Journal