The federal Bureau of Reclamation plans to increase the release of water from Lewiston Dam to the Trinity River starting this Wednesday, April 5. The releases are for Trinity Lake storage management purposes. The release will begin increasing up from 300 cfs at 2 a.m. Wednesday, reaching 1,500 cfs at 2 p.m.
- County warns fresh water swimmers to avoid blue-green algae - Eureka Times Standard
- (VIDEO) Popular TV Car Series 'Top Gear' Responsible for Amphibious Car Seen Driving Across Ruth Lake? - Lost Coast Outpost
- Drain the Swamp: Trump's Interior Deputy just can't stop lobbying ... - Red, Green, and Blue
- Goldman Sachs gives low-ball estimate of Delta Tunnels costs - Red, Green, and Blue
- Events Briefs - The Trinity Journal