Join the Watershed Stewards Program, the Watershed Research and Training Center, and the Trinity County Resource Conservation District in this community event.
April 6, 2019 from 10am – 2pm
Hayfork Community Wetlands @ 200 Oak Ave, Hayfork, CA 96041
All ages are encouraged to attend! There will be invasive removal, native tree planting & beautification of the wetland.
The Wetlands are an essential part of the town providing clean, cold water to Hayfork creek while simultaneously creating habitat for many wetlands species. This project will provide increased outdoor education space for children, community members, and natural lovers alike.
• Be involved in the community
• Help the salmon survive the summer heat
• Provide habitat for salamanders, western pond turtles, beavers, and more
• Plant native trees and remove encroaching vegetation
• Learn about the environment in your back yard
• Get volunteer hours !!
Please call (530)628-4206 with questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Facebook Event Page here to RSVP, get directions to event site, or contact some for more information.