We had a great time talking to Allie Hostler, news editor of the Two Rivers Tribune and long time Hoopa resident, about her life on and around the mighty Trinity River.
- Karuk Tribe seeks to list Klamath River salmon as endangered ... - Herald and News
- Fall Chinook season closed on Klamath and Trinity rivers - Lake County News
- Chinook salmon fishing on Humboldt's rivers banned this year - KRCR - KRCRTV.COM
- Salmon, steelhead arrive in upper Trinity River - Redding Record Searchlight
- Fishing the North Coast: Klamath River remains open for steelhead, closed for salmon - Eureka Times Standard