A number of different local, state and federal agencies work on and around the Trinity River.
Please use the links below to get in touch with them regarding issues, permits, licensing and other regulatory activity.
As always, if you involved in a true river emergency, call 911.
- Department of Water Resources – Trinity River and Tributaries
- California Water Boards – North Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Trinity County.org – Local Management
- Bureau of Land Management – Trinity Wild & Scenic River Interactive Map
- Trinity County Resource Conservation District
- Trinity River Restoration Program
- United States Forest Service – Trinity River Management Unit
- California Department of Fish & Wildlife – Trinity River Hatchery at Lewiston Dam.